Come, give Taekwondo a go at the Police Citizens Youth Club Ipswich any time. No need to book! The first lesson is FREE! Our timetable.
We have a great deal for NEW students starting in 2017. When you pay upfront for 20 passes (valid for 16 weeks), you will receive a TKD uniform for FREE (value $45). 20 passes cost $136 (just $6.40 a class!). An annual PCYC membership is also required. Just mention this deal to Mr Donaldson (instructor) if you would like to take up this offer.
- beginner classes (4-7 yrs), including Little Dragons program
- junior classes (7-12 yrs)
- senior classes (12+)
- family classes (you can do Taekwondo with your children!)
- gradings with Grandmaster Michael Tan from Tans Taekwondo
- dedicated sparring classes (by invitation)
- competition preparation and coach support (our club is the only one in Ipswich where students can test their abilities at Olympic style competitions at the state and national representative level)
- traditional weapons training
- train the trainer (Mr Donaldson teaches interested senior students to become TKD instructors, including opportunities to practise alongside him in class)
Learn from Mr Kevin Donaldson, 2nd Dan Taekwondo
- Over ten years instructor experience, training eight students to achieve their black belts and contributed to many more
- Encourages students to ‘do their best’ and be leaders
- Has coached National TKD Champions
- Benefit from both Kevin’s experience and our senior instructors, Scott Malone and Andy Cutting
- Affiliated with Grand Master Michael Tan of Tans Taekwondo
Students who wish to grade with Grandmaster Michael Tan also need a Tans membership.